LED SCREENS - THE BEST INVESTMENT IN THE 21St CENTURY
- Why should you invest in a LED screen?
A LED screen will help you generate profits in several ways:
- With a LED screen you can advertise as many products, businesses and services as you wish. It is scientifically proven that a dynamic image is much more effective at attracting attention than a static picture. This is the reason why many businesses put emphasis on television advertising. Even a small LED board, displaying text only, is more likely to catch the eye than banners and neon signs.
- Advertising on a LED screen will give you the freedom to share a great deal of information about your product with your potential customers. You can choose the time of the day, week or year when you want your ad to be broadcast; this way you will be able to target specific customer groups. With a LED screen ad, you can easily add information about current sales and new products.
- Advertising on LED screens increases your company’s prestige in the eyes of both your clients and your competitors.
- Why use LED screens in the era of cheap plasma TVs and LCD?
The answer is simple.
Both LCD and plasma screens, despite their numerous advantages, have several major drawbacks.
The primary one is the brightness of these devices. The image they display is clearly visible only indoors. There is no technology that would allow the image to become more visible in daylight or in plentiful sunshine.
The second major flaw is the maximum size of these screens, which does not exceed around 60 inches.
None of the above applies to LED technology. LED screens are a great advertising tool, suitable for transmitting information to a wide audience. The LED technology is specifically designed to overcome solar lighting. Images are processed using standard DVI signals, emitted from a computer video card to the LED screen drive via cable transmission. The underlying idea here was that a LED screen should be able to display any image which can normally be seen on a computer screen. LED screens transmit exceptionally high quality images, perfectly visible even in daylight.