LED screens are understandably the future of advertising. How else could we possibly transmit visual information to thousands prospective customers?
LED technology, based on light-emitting diodes, enables the transmission of a high definition, clear images regardless of weather conditions. It allows the best contrast ratio to be achieved, which makes our LED screens perfectly visible in daylight
- WHY ARE OUR PRODUCTS WORTH EVERY PENNY?
- We have plenty of experience in LED screen installation and – we sell an yearly average of 45 000 m² LED screens in various locations in Europe.
- Choose us and save time and money. We provide everything you need – LED screens, constructions, installations, service and maintenance, courses and training.
The quickest installation time - five weeks*.
* Unless a special installation or production process is required.
- We have the largest maintenance and repair network in Europe.
- Our clients, some of the largest international corporations, have chosen us because of the reliability of our screens.
- We use the best materials for our LED screens.
- All products offered comply with British Standards / Eurocodes.
- We have ten years experience in LED screen sales and hire.
- Our LED screens are manufactured using the latest and most precise technology.
- We offer long-term warranty and the best service in UK.
- We offer our own professional, specially designed cabins and unique LEDs manufactured especially for us.
- We offer training courses and access to a wide range of information regarding LED screens and LED technology.
- We offer our own LED screen remote control software.
- Technologies we use
- Real pixel technology
- Each pixel is divided into three diodes – red, green and blue. The display resolution of the screen is the same as the display resolution of the image. The real pixel technology is used mainly in indoor screens, made of SMD diodes.
- Virtual pixel technology
Offers a lot more to create a long-lasting impression on the viewer. Each pixel is divided into four cells- two red,
a green and a blue cell. The reason behind this combination of colours is the non-linear colour sensitivity of the human eye.
Virtual technology based on creating a pixel from four diodes, has contributed to creating a unique optical phenomenon:
contrast resolution, which is twice as precise as the display resolution.
The refresh rate of our LED screens is set at 400 Hz and above. This has been done in order to facilitate TV transmission and to increase image dynamics. As a result the image, even transmitted by a TV camera, is still seen in its real-life dimensions. This makes LED screens particularly good for broadcasting concerts or sporting events.